OBSERVING STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES ON COVID-19 ISSUED BY MINISTRY OF HEALTH
To ensure that we continue working safely to serve our clients, the Board in line with the Presidential directive on the partial lifting of the lockdown is operating with a team of selected staff to work on critical activities.
We wish to guide as follows;
1. All customers shall be served online using our website and online web portals
2. All customer inquiries shall be attended to during official working hours. our office line 0392002468 can be used for urgent communication or Communication and Public Relations office on 0700410735 and Executive Secretary on 0772382328
3. All correspondences to the Board should be channelled through the following emails; firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
4. The Board will communicate to all clients on the release of the Nov/Dec 2019 examinations results once the Minister of Education and Sports confirms the date. We appreciate the patience this far.
5. We pledge our commitment to continue serving and updating our clients
6. We encourage all our staff and clients to observe SOPs to stay safe